Let's join each other virtually for the 13th Annual HBCU Run/Walk June 26 - July 3! Last year FAMU NAA METRO ATLANTA CHAPTER won the title of CHAPTER WITH THE MOST REGISTRANTS!! As of May 10, 2020, FAMU NAA Metro Atlanta Chapter has the most registrations again. Let’s win this title!!!
The HBCU Run/Walk is an annual fundraiser for all participating HBCU Alumni Chapters and Greek Organizations to award scholarships to local students attending any of the participating schools. Because we have had to cancel all in person activities, this will be a major fundraiser for the FAMU NAA Metro Atlanta Alumni Chapter as we enter the new fiscal year.
When registering please ensure that you choose:
Florida A&M University
Yes, add this registrant to a team created by someone else
Team Category: Chapter
Team: FAMU Metro Atlanta Chapter
When donating, please choose Florida A&M University and select the team name "FAMU Metro Atlanta Chapter".
To Register Only:
1. Visit 2020 — 13th Annual HBCU Run/Walk - Atlanta, Georgia —
2. Sign in to Race Roster or Sign-up for a New Account
3. Enter Personal Information & Emergency Contact Info
4. Questions (select Florida A&M University as the Alliance Chapter)
5. Teams & Other information (select Yes, to add this registration to a team created by someone else; Team Category Chapter, Select Team FAMU Metro Atlanta Chapter)
6. Continue through the remainder of the registration and enter payment information.
To Register and Donate: If you wish to make a donation in addition to registering, following steps 1-6 above. On the donation page, select the amount you wish to donate. Select organization to donate to: Florida A&M University
How would you like to apply this donation? Donate to FAMU Metro Atlanta Chapter’s team fundraising page. Continue with completing the registration.
To Donate Only:
On the Race Roster Page you may select Donate Now or View or Donate to Teams & Chapters. Please ensure that you select Florida A&M University and the Team name FAMU Metro Atlanta Chapter